Monday, July 18, 2011

What's next ?

A month has been passed since i gave the last exam of my graduation degree and is sitting idle at home now.
 I am so called "FREE" for the next 6 months. This was another shock i got a few days back in my joining letter dated somewhere in january 2012. So whats up now....?
Life was always busy - running in the race with a fear that you may lack behind.
Studying hard in 10th to score among the toppers.
Changing school in 11th std and coping with new environment.
 Preparing for AIEEE and IITs kind of exams so as to get an admission in a reputed college.
Then when you cross the sea of fire(bridging gap between school and college) the next race you run is of getting a good, satisfactory job or again jump in the competitive world of getting admission in the best college for a post graduation degree.
And now after clearing 10th->12th->graduation.. (ok i won't say graduation because the result of final semester is still awaited) and before entering a corporate world i got a gap of 6 months and i was upset about it.
I cannot exactly  recall from how long i was demanding holidays from my life, from time, i always wanted a break and now when i heard the news about the latency of joining date i burst into anger.
"kya hai ye? humaara aadha saal waste kar diya? kya karenge itne velle hokar 6 mahine ?"
(whats this yaar, they wasted half an year? what will we do being so idle for the next 6 months?)
But then my mind showed me the slideshow of my past desires then i realized a very important fact of life.
" WHEN WE ARE BOUND, WE DREAM OF FREEDOM AND WHEN WE ARE FREE WE MISS BOUNDARIES "
Remembering the words of a golden bird :
"HAVING SPENT A LIFE TIME IN A CAGE, THE CAGE TURNED INTO MY BELOVED. NOW IF I AGAIN GREW UP WINGS, I WOULD PLUCK THEM TO PREVENT MY FLYING"
I feel like the same golden bird now when i get angry on being so idle at times. I always found myself hang up in making my career, running behind my dreams, fufilling expectation of others, making them cheerful, polishing my image, proving my worth and in this race may be i have lost myself but now i got a chance to live up to it wholly and since when i have understood the whole plan of my almighty GOD i just wanna thank Him for being so GRATEFUL....i'll try my level best and spend the next few months just for "ME" so that later i won't regret that i slipped this part from my hands....


just three words in the end i havn't said that from long :
"LOVE YOU ZINDAGI"

5 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Best of luck with the next 6. I've have had my 3 and would be off in a few days. :)

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Good luck for the next 6 months enjoyed the read.

Yvonne.

FirstTimeMother said...

hey thanks.. i just wish i optimum utilize this time anyhow.

Unruly Rebel said...

Well i guess its an IT company, TCS, is it?
I know those 5-6 months are like hell painful when you have to just sit around doing nothing productive except surviving... anyways all the very best may god bless you with patience, loads of it... :D :D

FirstTimeMother said...

@Namit - Nopes, Its infosys Technologies limited.
we were just unfortunate regarding the joining while rest of the colleges got the date much earlier than ours even when placed later.
Sitting idle is one of the worst punishment i can ever get and so i decided to go for another job(if i get till time) :P