Thursday, July 28, 2011

BHAI

I know we don't share our talks much because you love to go quite.
I know you stay far and you least ask about me when you call at home.
I know you get annoyed soon by my mischievousness.
I know you never agree with me and then we land in arguments moreover fights every time.
But i still love it when you bring those tiny priceless gifts for me (though you take bigger share from that :P)
I love to have those discussions when we both are on same side and think alike.
I love it when you prepare maggie for us when i am busy with my work.
I feel proud when you my younger brother pretends to be my big responsible brother.
I feel the strength when you guide me with light during my tough days.
I know a silent care dwells within you.
you just feel shy to bring it to the surface but i understand, because i know you from the very first day when you opened your eyes, you made me realize that i am OLDer now (though you are just an year younger to me)
We laughed at many moments together,shared some private family jokes, had fun with those silli acts we did in our childhood and lemme tell you that was the golden period of our life that will stay in our minds forever.
No matter how hard we fight, how much we ignore but we still care for each other silently.
We are family and you mean a lot to me in my life...!

PS:- It was a preview for the upcoming raksha bandhan festival... that i turned a lil emotional nahi toh bs :P

4 comments:

Curl Jung said...

AH. Sweet! Your brother sure is a lucky person.
Nice Blog !

Thanks for following my blog!
Your blog is on my reading list now=D

FirstTimeMother said...

Hey thanks Hazma and i like reading your blog post.. Keep writing !

PRIYANKA DEY said...

very cute!

:)

FirstTimeMother said...

thankyou :D