Sunday, July 3, 2011

Flow of Emotions

I wonder why people hide their tears. Is it what we call being strong ? :-o
I often thought that it is another way to express one of our emotions ?
we laugh,clap,dance to express our happiness,
we scream when in anger,
we wonder when we are curious,
we react intensively when excited,
we shiver when we fear,
we appreciate, thank when we feel gratitude,
but why we hide our tears when we are extremely sad ?
Does it really prove our weakness ?


I feel, when a person lacks the capability to give vent to his emotions and feelings, he proves himself weak because he fails somewhere. When we don't feel shy to laugh,clap and rejoice then whats there in crying.
Want an answer from those people who think it(crying) a matter of shame.
Do my tears declare that i have lost the hope or do they say that i will not try again in future ?
Crying : is it a negative emotion ?
When we feel relaxed after howling then why we think veiling it is a boldness ?



Ok another question " Crying inside... How many times did you cry out loud ? "

the first thought which strikes in the mind is :
" I have grown up, what will people think about me ?  A big gal/guy is crying "
and the frustration grows inside and we forget how to get over it, the main reason of failure in life because we resist the natural way that GOD has made to overcome it...
As one of my friend says " Log kya sochte hai ye bhi hum sochenge toh fir log kya sochenge"
It was so true and i accepted it in my life and felt the difference...

PS : if you think i am wrong somewhere do correct me please.



6 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I think crying is a normal emotion albiet for happiness or sadness.....it's not a weakness nor a negative response to sad or bad news.
I wholeheartedly agree with your post, I often let the tears flow.

Yvonne.

Anonymous said...

We have been given tears to let them down, whether it is to express joy or sadness. I don't think somebody is weak because he/she cries.
I think crying is a blessing and the best way to express emotions.

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Well, I've only got to say that crying with tears is healthy, so you've got to cry every now and then, if not for the heart, then for eyes.

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

FirstTimeMother said...

When i was a lil gal my teacher use to say Don't cry, now you are a big gal...
Was recalling those old days, made me write about it.
Anyways thanks for the support and making me more clear about it.. !!

Sohit Kapoor said...

its all correct..... Reicha Mam..
Sab sahi aur Jabardast hai..

FirstTimeMother said...

Thankyou sohit... :)