Saturday, April 30, 2011

My College( ACE & AR )

When I grew up THEN i went to the college
The truth is : When i went to the college THEN i grew up



I know my college life is almost ending with lots of memories -best ones, good ones,bad ones even the worst ones are the part but in the end i'l MISS YOU ACE&AR... You rocked my past few years... Taught me a lot... Made me something even i was not expecting to be ... I wanna write more about my college life, its experience and the journey through.  Just waiting for my farewell party :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

nice view.....

FirstTimeMother said...

Thanks... Clicked by a classmate :)

Anonymous said...

This college is one of the worst college now. Especially ECE deptt. is to worst. Faculty just look at student like they are criminal. HOD of ECE Ashok is worstest person in college.He used to flirt with female teaching staff, sit in cabin drunk, behave with students very badly.
your faithful
student of ACE & AR (ECE).

rakesh231 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rakesh231 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FirstTimeMother said...

@Anonymous : well it's good if you have different views but presenting your words as anonymous will make no difference to me.
I was a CSE student and anyhow I still adore my college.