Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My birthday !!


"9th February "

My birthday falls on 2nd day of 2nd week of 2nd month of the year... ;-)
Every year my dear ones make it more special for me...
And this year it was celebrated with my friends at home...


Just for u maa and papa :
You brought me in this world and kept your promise of making each day of my life special, Thanks a lot.. :)

For u : SALONI,meetali,vibhuti,rashmi,megha,swati,roma,ankita,pragati....
thanks for making my birthday so memorable... will cherish these moments throughout my life..

Want to thank some more precious people of my life without whom the journey till now won't be so easy.

Just three words in the end...


~~~~LOVE YOU ZINDAGI ~~~~ 

2 comments:

Suree said...

Your bday coincides with my cousin's :) And now I wait to wish not one but too cutehearts :) Lucky are your parents too :)

FirstTimeMother said...

Oh !! so sweet of you :)
Thanks