Sunday, February 27, 2011

H-Talk (The heart speaks)

                                MY WEAK HEART SAYS  :



If i put light on the past i'l surely land up to the point : 
where every road ends,
 where i met the pain,
 where there was only darkness and the rainy days...
The point where i was responsible for wrong decisions, for my inaccurateness,
where my destiny made me popular for my mistakes,
The point when i felt disconsolate and was an impetuous wind.
Yes it will swiftly drag me to the point where those BITTER memory resides...

MY STRONG HEART SAYS  :


If i put light on the past i'l surely land up to the point : 
where happiness was a never ending promise,
where i was surrounded by people who gives me special treatment,
the point where i was victorious,
deserves nothing except the best,
i was admired even when more assertive,
my luck shines brighter than sun,
my dreams and every wishes were coming true.
To the point when everything was balanced and awesomely beautiful.
Yes it will swiftly drag me to the point where those SWEET memory resides...



An endless war always goes on within ME(and even inside every individual).Decision is all that matters.....

2 comments:

Rashmi said...

awesome blog
han waise tu btehc mein khaan se a agyi
tujhe to writer hona chaiye

FirstTimeMother said...

aayyeeeee rashmi :D
Muje toh writer hona chahiye aur tuje.. ?

Itna mast mast likhti h aur ab blog likhna hi chod diya tune. i hate u..lol