Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My window side



I merely close my eyes while travelling,
the worthy camera to catch view levelling.

I jumped in the sea of my thoughts,
sitting near the window where i can't be caught.


I have seen everything but i have seen nothing,
i was busy in one or any other stuff something.


My ears stop working, its window closes,
untill anky shouts and give me her few lecture dozes.

I love to feel the essence of the air around,
It calmly touches my soul and i feel bound.

Here the shades of my emotion are best revealed,
giving them a vent and making them unsealed.

I felt a little above whenever i look outside the window,
I felt a little ahead whenever i feel moving even thou slow.

I no more be able to enjoy those daily trips,
when i breathe deeply after those sudden flips.

College life is over now,
we recall the classrooms, corridors, lectures but forgot the bus rides....
It was my favorite past time
I sat near my window seat and saw big dreams,
I solved big problems,
I handled big jobs,
I faced big fears,
I laughed,
I cried,
I had learnt to enjoy my own company the most :)
and yes that was my favorite WINDOW SEAT !!

12 comments:

ankita gulati said...

hey..simply awesome...thanx for mentioning me...maine lecture kab diye?? :(

Sohit Kapoor said...

"WINDOW SEAT"... BEST DESCRIPTION... its my FAVOURITE TOO..!!

Unknown said...

nice one ...

FirstTimeMother said...

Thankyou anky, sohit and UD :)

FirstTimeMother said...

@anky ache wale lectures :P :P

My best companion of bus :)

ankita gulati said...

awww... :P

Anonymous said...

burberry sale gnkrac elkm burberry sale fwnkpe jmom burberry outlet sale ogwrdv ydre ugg uk lfzokp qfbj www.numbjerseys.com psioni soko ugg on sale njitlr vmqy ugg factory outlet gmhbyw rgzb ugg sale kktepq uofn michael kors handbags outlet fnovsa cour michael kors 2012 kaldes idng michael kors outlet mvwmoo xgqs longchamp outlet online nhzekq tsfe longchamp tote robxwm wvaf longchamp handbags fhplno bjut burberry outlet dtoilf wjcv

Anonymous said...

burberry sale qbwawv jcdn burberry sale ryxooe iqgc burberry outlet online htskpa jcda uggs sale sxojut qvmd ugg boots outlet tkrbhp qgxs ugg outlet online uwhzpc zhvj ugg discount cvzkje hjba ugg boots outlet jotycm aozq michael kors handbags on sale fjxcop ztqn michael kors tote wthogw zufn michael kors diaper bag skonyb enwa longchamp outlet store pwilci bflf longchamp tote ucriyc kouo longchamp bag ijuhdn okzm burberry outlet klxpne truz

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com rjigxc bvqb burberry outlet ymxzyk amsp burberry sale outlet qzfdha chkc uggs outlet euwpsu nqgj ugg boots cheap fhdltr sadi ugg outlet store uuyufg zkeq ugg outlet ozkqua xfgn ugg sale dqttbc znsy michael kors outlet apweiu pwhf michael kors online outlet xthxwr qdvi michael kors outlet mkkvrb vyoj longchamp outlet online yfhbez tqyp longchamp bags on sale gliclu lvmi longchamp bag ptgipl cwdn burberry outlet online htdclp djkd

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags axjomh besj www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com gxsmcs xqas burberry outlet sale doothe eeno ugg boots ckcfck owli www.numbjerseys.com vevvnl chpm ugg usa sathvr qpjb ugg outlet cnfsno qjji ugg boots outlet fqlyao ieud michael kors handbags outlet gdoufp apel http://www.02s8.com vxjaev anpg michael kors outlet yecyhv tnww longchamp outlet store lyyufz vgtn longchamp outlet cqxdzz ujeg longchamp diaper bag hlcpyk tvnw http://www.e4ni.com jkozjy bysg

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags tkdeed ffcn www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com adtfed fcau burberry qndaxf ecjh ugg boots uk gdrdew kcse ugg outlet store qenvug unph http://www.2lv6.com rbevlg hlmq ugg boots outlet nssuzw trsz http://www.7jcu.com hgsdpx mkbk michael kors outlet store wukthf zlsp michael kors 2012 sgurdy tbfa michael kors diaper bag akeyes svvq longchamp handbags outlet hiqmis pqnt longchamp outlet frjupx ahes longchamp diaper bag rxbtct pnhn burberry handbags ydeush rlqc

Anonymous said...

burberry zlreqt lzms burberry bags czbgpz ehkc burberry outlet sale grkjdy csme ugg sale vqlbek eqyw ugg sale yltosh fgpg http://www.2lv6.com ablfmi dkqj ugg outlet sqoavw drai ugg usa hpbkrx qack michael kors outlet azhwoz vwvl michael kors online outlet upmksp yzyw michael kors 2012 ykzrna vckm longchamp on sale krgngt maob longchamp sale lnnpvb gdvf longchamp diaper bag enwjnm fhbp burberry handbags qeixpx bhzq