Saturday, May 1, 2010

"Maaa..." jst a word but means a world !!!






"" Maava thandi chaava "" a sweet hindi qoute which describes that the shelter provided by mum is the coldest (saves u from the harshness of the world)...


Maa... i started speaking wen i was jst 10 months old...
u taught me how to b so strong, daring and bold...
U hold my hand to teach me how to write..
how to make zig zag directions right....



I remember the first time wen i saw u...
u took me in ur arms n kissed me on my forehead...
Jst to tell dat no one can luv me more than u in my life....
and u spend a life tym to keep ur words ...

Thank-u for being there when I needed you most...
For being my rock when I should have been urs ,
Thank-u for believing in me, even when I doubted myself
For being the one person I could trust.....


Even if GOD ask me to make a choice again to choose a mum....
It would b again u ever n forever,I may answer Him " U or NONE"
Even the angels from heaven might b whispering to one another..
What a goodness she did to b blessed wid such a "mother"...




"M" is for the Million things she gave me,
"O" means Only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the Tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her Heart of gold,
"E" is for her Eyes with love-light shining in them,
"R" means Right, and right she'll always be,

Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER" a word that means the world to me.
(HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY - on 9th may )

No comments: