Saturday, March 13, 2010

my luving boyfriend !!!



Though i hav been wid u from such a long tym and always made my bst efforts to make u happy n b wid u in ur gud n bad daz .... i nvr made did ny complaints nor demanded ...i thought of gifting u a bunch of roses bt dey were so lovely dat i chnged my idea y to pluck dem... i thought of gifting u lots of chocolates bt den i remember dat last tym u shared it wid ur frnz which made me angry so finally i decided to give lots of luv which is priceless n worthy too...
In return i hav put down a list of few thing, not in ny particular order, its left to u...bt even if u get me something else(or even nothing), it doesnt matter..after all, luv isnt dependent on materiality right?

1) A new mobile :- u know well m using dat old handset from quite a long tym so i need a replacement for dat...i know u didnt lyk my present one..right? I would luv u to choose a nice mobile for me...N97, sony's Satio and aino are also nice... nexus will b superb..bt u decide..u know me n u hav gud taste even

2) A new car:- I can sense dat u'l feel proud wen every1 will praise ur girlfrnd wen she'l come down from a branded car..say a ferrari?or a volks ?? choice is completely urs darling....i wont deny even if u prefer to hav
a BMW or ny else u find gud..oops i know its quite costly bt its lil less den my luv..

3)5 new pair of dresses :- i hav seen a nice collection on television of manish malhotra n ritu beri i hope u will buy dat for me...

4) A camera:- v really need it to capture the golden moments v hav spend together...

5) a gud cosmetic collection

6)A grand bunglow in front of ranbir kapoor's palace coz u know dear m his big fan bt since i luv u more den i luv him so i wish u wont mind it even :P

Shah jahan built tajmahal for mumtaz bt i dun expect dat big from u bt atleast i hope for the above one's...As i said,love,it doesnt matter wat u get me its all ur choice...
Anyways i wrote dis letter to tell i was missing u.. do forgive me if u find me demanding even a lil bit...


Ur luv,
reicha

wid lots of kisses n hugs...



some facts :_
forgot to tel u ol"i dun hav a boyfriend" yet bt i'l surely post dis letter to him as soon as i'l hav one :P




3 comments:

ankita gulati said...

reichaaaaaaaaaa........i m surprised...u think abt dese things too.... :D

FirstTimeMother said...

u r surprised !!! ppl were shocked ;-)

dishant said...

guys,u mst hav huugggeee bank balanc to got dis grl...